27 Short Love Poems - How This Book Will Help You
“So beautiful poems that do the job, totally!”
“Brilliant and very perfect.”
Love is a powerful emotion that can bring us to heights of joy and depths of sorrow. It can make us feel invincible or vulnerable, depending on how we express it.
Expressing one's love in words has been practiced for centuries now, as people have tried to capture the essence of their feelings through poems.
From Shakespeare's sonnets to modern-day haikus, short love poems have always been popular with readers who appreciate an artfully crafted expression of love in just a few words.
Here are especially for you my 25 short love poems.
Please use them and enjoy!
Helen C. Miller (Author)
For your super convenience, the ebook is available in 5 formats so that it can be read on any device or application and in any pleasant way you can imagine.
Especially for you I've prepared it in:
1. a normal PDF format that beautifully shows the page layout and overall graphic layout as if you were holding a hardcover book in your hands
2. as a PDF adapted to your smartphone/ mobile - everything is beautifully visible on the smartphone/ mobile screen without using a microscope or constantly expanding text with your fingers that would normally destroy the pleasure of reading. Reading is supposed to be enjoyable, not a battle with screens and smartphones/ mobiles.
3. in an ePUB format, which is currently read by all ebook readers as a standard
4. additionally in AZW3 format (old Kindle and Amazon Book format for convenience - for older Kindle e-readers)
5. and also in MOBI format for older e-readers and Kindle or Amazon and others devices and apps
So I'm giving you the whole package.
If you ever have any problems or questions - please e-mail me and I will solve the problem right away.
I mean any problems, even not related to this product - after all, we are here to help each other somehow, right?
Daniel (Site Manager)