21 Poems About Friendship Turning Into Love - How This Book Will Help You
“Extremely powerful and beautiful. A must!”
- Olivia Brown
“I solved my troubles thanks to these poems.”
- David Jones
Love is a powerful emotion that can bring people together in ways no other connection can.
Sometimes, it develops between two friends over time and blossoms into something more beautiful than either of them could have imagined.
Especially for you here are my 21 poems about friendship turning into love. They explore the journey from platonic to romantic relationships. From the butterflies of first realizing your feelings to moments of vulnerability and joy.
These poems capture all the nuances of falling in love with your best friend.
Let these words remind you that you’re not alone on this journey - and that sometimes, true love really does conquer all.
Mia Carlsson (Author)
For your super convenience, the ebook is available in 5 formats so that it can be read on any device or application and in any pleasant way you can imagine.
Especially for you I've prepared it in:
1. a normal PDF format that beautifully shows the page layout and overall graphic layout as if you were holding a hardcover book in your hands
2. as a PDF adapted to your smartphone/ mobile - everything is beautifully visible on the smartphone/ mobile screen without using a microscope or constantly expanding text with your fingers that would normally destroy the pleasure of reading. Reading is supposed to be enjoyable, not a battle with screens and smartphones/ mobiles.
3. in an ePUB format, which is currently read by all ebook readers as a standard
4. additionally in AZW3 format (old Kindle and Amazon Book format for convenience - for older Kindle e-readers)
5. and also in MOBI format for older e-readers and Kindle or Amazon and others devices and apps
So I'm giving you the whole package.
If you ever have any problems or questions - please e-mail me and I will solve the problem right away.
I mean any problems, even not related to this product - after all, we are here to help each other somehow, right?
Daniel (Site Manager)